Monday, August 11, 2008

Corpus Christi Beach



I am an ocean junkie.
We walked along the beach at sunset. We stayed until after 10 pm, walking and talking.
The beach is one of those places I feel at peace.
I could just sit there all day watching the waves crash and digging in the sand. I found a fish mold sand toy that someone left behind. There were children screaming, running and jumping into the waves.




When we left, I saw these kids with a shovel, pail, and flashlight. "What are you looking for?" I asked them,
(thinking maybe it was their sand toy I picked up).
"Sand craps. We already caught five!."
"Let me see! Oh, wow! I've never seen sand crabs before."

1 comment:

  1. You know of course you have always had a special place in my heart. Making me feel that it is okay to go on with my life even if things are not as I want them to be. It was so good to talk to you. Things will be great for you, I can feel it. Love to you and John. Aunt Verna

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words