Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

I know it’s a day early. You know we’re going to be out of town. We leave tomorrow. We’re going somewhere new we’ve never been before. I wish I could be there where you are. I wish I could make your favorite chocolate cheesecake, and sing. (I know I’m sparing you that). I wish I could see the look on your face when you unwrap the present I made you. Instead I'm going to embarrass you with photographs.



"Older?

It’s

who

you’ve

always

been,

only

later.” -
Jan Epton
Seale




And what could be more fitting, for The Queen of


Lateness?


I should know for I am the Lateness Princess.



With Love.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks honey for such wonderful pictures of me. See you in October Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words