Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Autumn in Texas


Sorry I haven't posted in two months my computer was busted. It still isn't fixed completely. I've been very busy. I will be playing catch up.

I was so worried I would miss Autumn here, but I didn’t. It just came later.






No snow here. I barely wore a jacket for the first time here once last week.



Yesterday I was wearing flip flops and shorts.

The moon roof was open and the leaves were falling inside my car from the tree I parked beneath.


When my mom and cousin visited, they were excited by the different birds and squirrels here. The way the animals would get closer than they were used to. I guess I’m used to it. I did enjoy watching a squirrel that was packing a nut into its mouth then hiding it into the leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words