Friday, February 13, 2009

Nasher with Sylvia and Carol

Leave it to Sylvia to show me something from another point of view. Carol is on the left and Sylvia is on the right. She doesn’t just know about art. I learn so much from her.  Surprising as it is, I do actually listen. She and Carol have been friends for 30 years. I hope I can say that about my girls someday.  First we went to sculpture class and then the museum. I can’t believe it cost $15.00 to park the car in downtown Dallas! 








First we went to sculpture class and then the museum. I can’t believe it cost $15.00 to park the car in downtown Dallas! They represent to holocaust. These faceless anonymities repressed hollow inside, every one individual. Walk among them , look inside and between.
Don’t forget to stand back too.
















This one is dark and uncomfortable walking through. Pressure feels like it’s gonna fall on you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words