Thursday, January 7, 2010

creations





he made a bracelet for me. like all the other members wear, in their family. he remembered blue was my favorite color. from when i told him before.














his house is full of the art he creates using found objects.




































he pulled me aside and said i have something for you. he gave me the cow's horn his friend had carved, sold, and he inherited. the story was like a circle. i asked if the prism at the end created rainbows.
he said yes.








i decide to hang it in a window alongside the
blue glass star he also made and gave to me.

in the car no one minded that i sang with the radio the whole way back.

the gifts were a symbol of welcoming to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words