Monday, May 24, 2010

her art on show


this is my friend R. she had a piece in an art show. we met S there & talked about all the art on display. can't believe we met in class a whole year and a half ago. i love talking art with others who understand it.
it's great getting others points of view. the best thing about it was not just noticing colors, shapes, and textures, but really studying what attracted us to certain pieces. what pieces we didn't like, and what they meant or how they made us feel.































1 comment:

  1. oh my teddi, what beautiful work! thank you so much for sharing this. I am trying to get back into painting and preparing a portfolio for art school. I am gonna post some up in the near future so be sure to pay my blog a visit!

    p.s: Loooove the outfit btw!

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words