Monday, June 28, 2010

cupcake disaster


i made them for her birthday. this is why i don't really cook well i'm not very good at it. am i the worst cook ever? don't answer that! everyone thought it was hilarious including me. he laughed so hard when he saw them & told me they looked like oatmeal cookies. they were supposed to be carrot cupcakes. yes they were frosted with homemade cream cheese icing i just didn't show it. they assured me they tasted delicious. i said, but they look a mess! they're all dented & misshapen! the truth is we all judge everything by the way it looks now, don't we?


1 comment:

  1. haha i am so sorry Teddi but they do look....erm...uncupcake-like. But don't let this episode make you lose hope and quit baking forever, it just needs a lil practice that's all. trust me I only started baking a week ago and I think I can call myself a baker now! So there ya go, there's hope for you yet! :D xo

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words