Monday, June 14, 2010

get him to the greek



I saw this hilarious movie that was actually better & more heartwarming than i expected but still silly enough to be a good time about the music industry, friendship, & living. Here's some quotes:

"When the world slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall."

"I can't wait to sit around for 4 days and watch Gossip Girl."

"Look. I'm eating my own head."

"What you did was very spiteful, but it was also very brave and very honest and I respect you for doing that. But the content of what you said has made me hate you. So there's a layer of respect, admittedly, for your truthfulness, but it's peppered with hate. Hateful respect."

" This is it, Aaron. This is rock n' roll. Did you enjoy the party?"











No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words