Friday, June 18, 2010

Is She Really Going Out With Him?













I love this show. I do. I love laughing at the absurdity. Description below is copied from MTV website blog or whatever.
" Inspired by the popular website Hot Chicks with D*%#@bags,
Is She Really Going Out With Him?







is a hilarious daily strip that aims to tear down


the mystery behind pop culture’s latest unexplainable phenomenon- beautiful and innocent
young sweethearts who fall for self--absorbed, overly-tanned, tattoo covered tools. After scouring the country for the most fertile bad boy breeding grounds, the show investigates every variety, each with their own language, lifestyle and over-the-top persona.

Using the comedic viewpoint of our narrator, each episode will break down one relationship, focusing in on the self-absorbed dude and the girl who loves him. Along the way, our leading lady is armed with the helping hand and guidance of her loyal BFF, but in the end she will ultimately have to make a fateful decision. Will she stay with her bloke of a boyfriend or move on to a better man?"


and how I feel is described here in these lyrics to a really great song


Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street...
Is she really gonna take him home tonight?
Is she really going out with him?
'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
There's something going wrong around here

Come on ladies. We are all of us, worth more than a jerky boy treating us badly. I say dump his behind. What is sad to me is other girls are standing in line waiting for their turn with a tool fool. Walk on ladies, walk on...


No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words