Monday, June 28, 2010

music i'm diggin




i love against me! i like their new album. i've seen them in concert twice and i'll go see them again. the first time we saw the was at warped tour 2008. i own both t shirts shown here. the white one is their fundraiser go to the noideas record link. check out their music on myspace.
I Was a Teenage Anarchist Lyrics Against Me
Looking for a revolution I had the style, I had the ambition Read all the authors I knew the right slogans There was no war but the class war I was ready to set the world on fire I was a teenage anarchist Looking for a revolution Dooooo you remember when you were young And you wanted to set the world on fire Dooooo you remember when you were young And you wanted to set the world on fire I was a teenage anarchist But the politics were too convenient In the depths of their humanity All I saw was bloodless ideology With freedom as their doctrine Guess who was the new authority I was a teenage anarchist But the politics were too convenient Dooooo you remember when you were young And you wanted to set the world on fire Dooooo you remember when you were young And you wanted to set the world on fire When you were young And you wanted to set the world on fire I was a teenage anarchist But then the scene got too rigid It was mob anekatips.com mentality They set their rifle sights on me Narrow visions of autonomy You want me to surrender my identity I was a teenage anarchist The revolution was a lie Doooo you remember when you were young And you wanted to set the world on fire Doooo you remember when you were young And you wanted to set the world on fire When you anekatips.com were young And you wanted to set the world the fire When you were young And you wanted to set the world the fire I was a teenage anarchist









http://www.myspace.com/againstme

NEW! AGAINST ME! "Harvest Of Hope Benefit" from Harvest Of Hope/No IdeaBUY Shirt • $10.00. A benefit for the Harvest of Hope Foundation to aid migrant...
www.noidearecords.com/bands/againstme

No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words