Tuesday, June 1, 2010

red hot chili peppers

this is one of my top 10 fav bands of all time. anthony's book is amazing with great writing and insight.
Sometimes life's so much cooler when you just don't know any better and all the painful lessons have not hammered your head yet. -Anthony Kiedis
I think art is inherently nonviolent and it actually occupies your mind with creation rather than destruction. -Anthony Kiedis
It seems like the chaos of this world is accelerating, but so is the beauty in the consciousness of more and more people.-Anthony Kiedis

But then when he left, I realized that it was harder to write songs and feel spiritually connected to art and music as a band. When he came back I felt it again, instantaneously. -Anthony Kiedis
Once you start playing, the sort of chemicals and spirits that get realeased inspire you to become even more creative. -Anthony Kiedis

There really was a magical vibe happening between everybody when John came back.-Anthony Kiedis

And this whole period of time of gradually working at being a better guitar player and songwriter have gradually led me to the point where I feel I'm doing a clearer representation of the thing that I've been feeling inside me since I was four years old. -John Frusciante

Everything's very perfectly balanced; for all the horrible things in the world there's lots of good things.
-John Frusciante

I find that the best way to do things is to constantly move forward and to never doubt anything and keep moving forward, if you make a mistake say you made a mistake.
-John Frusciante

I think the feelings in my music were suggested to me before I even had the ability to play music. -John Frusciante
their guitarist john frusciante has a distinctive sound that chills me to my core. aww to play like that. sigh.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words