Sunday, October 3, 2010

butterflies are free

Don Baker: I could love you if you'd let me. Mrs. Baker: [interrogating Jill about being divorced] How long were you married? 
Jill: Six days. 
Mrs. Baker: And on the  seventh day you rested?

Jill: No, I split. Don Baker: Well hate me! Or love me! But don't leave because I'm blind... and don't stay because I'm blind.
Jill: I don't have anything, but it manages to wind up all over the place. hmm. I'm afraid I'm a slob.
Mrs. Baker: [talking about Ralph's play] I do not intend to pay money to see nudity, obscenity and degeneracy.
Ralph: Mrs. Baker, these things are all a part of life.
Mrs. Baker: I know, Mr. Santori. So is diarrhea, but I wouldn't classify it as entertainment. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words