Sunday, November 21, 2010

dinner & dessert

The other night my friends and I went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. I've never seen so many different types of cheesecake, on a menu, in my whole life! Plus there were the pumpkin varieties, that are seasonal, and not listed. I ordered key lime cheesecake. It was okay, but not the best cheesecake I've ever ate. I wonder how fresh the food is? Just saying ;)



stock photo from internet

Here's another  stock photo, but don't these restaurants all  look the same?

stock shot

I didn't take this pic either.
This is the actual banana cream cheesecake that 3 of  my friends ate.

This is the  pecan chocolate turtle cheesecake one of my friends ate.

This is the cookie dough cheesecake 2 of my friends shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words