Monday, November 1, 2010

pumpkin patch

Back in the day when I would take my classes to the pumpkin patch, it was a real pumpkin patch. You know where you were in a field, and actually picked a pumpkin off the vine.That's not what I experienced last week. I guess this is how they do pumpkin patches in the suburbs of Texas. It was free. The goats stuck their heads out of the fences to be petted. They had a baby hay maze. A corn maze I had no desire to get lost in. There was kettle corn, corn on the cob, and a bunch of other stuff for sale I didn't want to buy. Little T sure did like those gourds. My friend bought him a couple. He was trying to bite into them. When we got to the car he kept asking for french fries.







Me and Little T
  








No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words