Thursday, November 18, 2010

snorkeling

Snorkeling was something I had never done, and I wanted to try. I got sea sick from the boat ride. I did not like how my nose was plugged by the mask, and I had to breathe through my mouth. Every time I put my face underwater, I got disoriented. Yes, I got see things I'd never seen up close before. There were beautiful schools of fish swimming. This old turtle with the skin hanging off. My friend touched it. I didn't want to disturb it.
We got to see this turtle underwater.


He dove down, and speared this octopus. We got to touch it's sticky suction cups. It was very  interesting.













The fresh fish, in the shell, he'd caught that morning.




I didn't know what to expect from snorkeling, but now I kind of do. I'm not sure if I'll do it again. I kept saying, "No me gusta. No bueno," (which meant I don't like it. No good).

No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words