Sunday, November 21, 2010

still doing art

I realize I haven't done a post about any of my art projects in awhile, but I'm still going at it. No, I'm not boasting. I'm just trying to show that I have been busy. Well, and so have some of my friends.
One side of butterfly ATC card.

The opposite side of my ATC card.
The 2nd butterfly ATC card.
The opposite side of my butterfly ATC card.
Some art assignment garbage.

My altered pages with real sea shells.

My altered pages.

Some more of my altered pages.

You can't tell, but that's a matchbox on these pgs. I did.


My altered tag.

The other side of the altered book cover my friend created.

The inside book cover with tags my friend made for her book.

Altered page done by my friend.

Another altered art page done by my friend.

Altered book cover about the sea, created by another friend.

Altered art page done by my girl.
My collaged altered pgs.
Art assignments I've been working on.

Here's some more art class stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words