Saturday, January 29, 2011

frida swap

“Painting completed my life.”- Frida Kahlo

“I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality."- Frida Kahlo



These were made by Cindy.

“I leave you my portrait so that you will have my presence all the days and nights that I am away from you.”-Frida Kahlo
My version of Frida.
"Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?”- Frida Kahlo

"I am not sick. I am broken. But I am happy as long as I can paint."- Frida Kahlo 



My version of Frida
 “The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to, and I paint whatever passes through my head without any other consideration.”- Frida Kahlo


"I hope the leaving is joyful; and I hope never to return."- Frida Kahlo





No comments:

Post a Comment

if the spirit moves you, type some words