Tuesday, March 29, 2011

3D

In this exhibit I was astounded by the sculpture.Trying to look at art through every side.








There were all types of different puzzles & pieces all connected together in some way, to create a whole. Some of them were sheets of music and snow covered mountains.



 Every single hand was of a different person. There were small, youthful, smooth hands to large hands with signs of age.














In this piece by John Taylor, I enjoyed looking through the layers.














































When I saw this piece I thought it looks just like the style of my ceramics teacher, from years ago. Then I looked at the name, and saw it was hers, indeed.

























All photos were taken by my guy.

2 comments:

if the spirit moves you, type some words