Tuesday, March 1, 2011

dash & lily's book of dares

...You don't feel like a stranger to me. I wanted to ask her. Well what does a stranger feel like, not to be snarky or sarcastic. Because I really wanted to know if there was a difference., if there was a way to become truly knowledgeable, if there wasn't always something keeping you a stranger. Even to the people you weren't strange to at all...

...I was rat attempting to write the story of my life. It wasn't so much about plot. It was much more about character...


   "You weren't yourself. Don't you think I know that?"
   "Sure. but isn't i possible that I was myself then? Maybe thats's who I'm supposed t be, only I don't let her out a lot.?'''


...I always hoped that after the prince found Cinderella and they rode away in off  in their magnificent carriage, after a few miles she turned to him and said, "Could you drop me off down the road ,please? Now that I've finally escaped my life of horrific abuse, I'd like to see something of the world, you know?...

..."In some ways. I think I'll never be over him." 

   "That is such an unsatisfying answer."
   "That's because you're interpreting it the wrong way. I don't mean it as a wistful, overdramatic declaration. I meant that the love I felt for him was huge, and real, and, while painful, it forever changed me as a person, in the same way that being your brother reflects and changes how I evolve, and vice versa. The important people in our lives leave imprints. They may stay or go in the physical realm, but they are always here in your heart, because they helped your heart. There's no getting over that."...

1 comment:

  1. I was almost sued by doctor seuss' lawyers. Apparently the word thing is copyrighted who knew *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words