Saturday, May 7, 2011

today is..

Mother's Day
(yeah duh me, you already know).

Here's a shout out,
http://www.etsy.com/listing/35681149


to those that have the hardest job
 in the whole, wide, world!

source

They work 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week...

source

I know I couldn't do it.
source

 I'm a wimp like that.

source

Today is also somebody's birthday.


source

She never seems to think she's as pretty, as I know she is.
source

Caring,



Intelligent,



Sensitive, 

source


Kathy Griffin loving,
source


Teen Mom and dancing TV shows watching,

source

Competitive playing, 
source


She'll fight for what she believes in, 

source

Reading fanatic soul.
source

She can sing a lot better than me, and I love her very much! xo

2 comments:

  1. <3 Happy mothers day to all the wonderful mums out there,
    i love this

    tessa-kit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those moms! What troopers! I don't think I could do it either.

    Get my email about the swap? Hope you're exciteddd. :)

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words