Sunday, June 12, 2011

les miserables



The other day we saw

Les Miserables.






source
source
source


source
photo by andrew hemphill





The stairs inside the theater.

The carpet in the lobby of the theater.



This guy was playing cello outside the theater.


Looks like a daddy and child sculpture.

Is this a mommy and child sculpture?

Me in my shoes and skirt.


The bracelets I'm wearing here, were made my mom, and cousin.

They look a lot better when they're not blurry.

 Just blame the photographer.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I was a theatre major in college and I've always love Les Mis.

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les Mis is my ultimate favorite musical!! So exciting that you got to see it!

    Strawberry Moth

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words