Tuesday, August 9, 2011

done with mirrors

Mirrors Prompt for
30 Days of Lovely

That's me looking into the pocket mirror I keep in my purse.


I'd so wear this 
Hand Beaded Mandala

as a belt!


Photo of my dresser mirrors, and my jewelry box mirror

Let's dance, in this Disco Ball Dress!
Photo of my closet

Mirror 
Studded Heels stun me!



My mirror reflections



Great
 
Disco Ball Heels! 


Lovely 
kaleidoscope lantern!


Creative
 
Hot Mess photo!


Beautiful 
Stillman Wind Sculpture!
Me on my closet floor




Colorful Star Burst Upcycled Mirror!

I'm in my guy's bathroom mirror


Nice vintage  MountainGirlClothing Dress!


Here's a music video to fit the mirror theme.


In The Mirrorby Nada Surf

..."I look in the mirror
To see what my hair is doing
Is it kind of skywalker
Or kind of stupid?

 But that's not the real
Reason I'm looking
I need a reminder of what I'm doing
I need a reminder that I'm human

 In my dreams I love you like
A snowstorm in the night
The windows open wide
Here comes reflected light"...

7 comments:

  1. I loveeeee that disco ball dress! So swingin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those disco ball shoes are awesome! They would be so fun for a night out!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove the disco ball dress!!!And also the shoes are amazing!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post! cute pictures!!!

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ps. i answered you question on my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That disco ball dress is the coolest, so want it!! Reminds me of this shiney fabric i used to love as a kid to make dresses for my dolls, hehe!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words