Thursday, March 15, 2012

we'll drive backwards

Guess what day it is?
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
 
Tis' 
Thursdays are for Thriftersand this girl is linking up. 
My skirt is thrifted.You've seen it before here. 


 Economics Teacher: Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? 
Simone: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.
 I guess it's pretty serious. 

Economics Teacher: Thank you, Simone. 
Simone: No problem whatsoever. 

 
Economics TeacherThis is very controversial. Does anyone know what Vice President Bush called this in 1980? Anyone?
Something-d-o-o economics. "Voodoo" economics.


My cousin made most of my bracelets.
Details found here.

  
Boy in Police Station: What's your name? 
Jeannie: It's Jean, but most guys call me Shauna. 
Boy in Police Station: Okay, Jean.



My shoes are thrifted.


Ferris
: Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop
and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

My blouse is thrifted.


 Ferris: Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off.


You saw these tights last week here.

Ed Rooney
: I don't trust this kid any further than I can throw him. 
Grace: Well with your bad knee Ed, you shouldn't throw anybody...
Its true.



John Hughes commentary - The Museum scene from Ferris Bueller's Day Off




Ferris:You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms.

 It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school.
 

32 comments:

  1. haha loving this post! ferris bueller is one of my favorite movies ever! so hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Hughes' movies are just the best, aren't they. Great post, great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant outfit! i love the super fab tights and the cute shoes. i also love that top with the patterned skirt. like i said, brilliant!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this quirky chic outfit...very eclectic. The tights still looks as beautiful, where on earth do you get such tights...haha...and you pull it off so well. The pink shoes are so cute, perfect with the tights! I like embroidered tops, very boho and indie kind of style.

    Thanks for the funny jokes. It's a great way to start the day. haha...

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the movie and I loved the Superbowl commercial remake this year! Once again, I am loving your tights and your nails are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this movie, especially the parts when they're at the museum and the parade. Happy Thrifty Thursday! I really like your top!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute its look tattoo. Thanks for sharing Thanks for sharing.

    php web development

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!that's an amazing post! i lov'it:D i'm following u on blogloving!
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like what you're wearing. the whole outfit reminds me of warm weather and sunshine. those tights are still the coolest and I think you've made a perfect choice when you added dark items. there's a nice balance in the outfit.

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  11. you always add a pop of color to any neutral outfit.. it is so you and girl.. YOU HAVE STYLE!

    have a great weekend,
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ps. gotta watch the movie you just referred to!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, I adore those quirky tights of yours! And you look totally hot in that thrifted bodycon skirt. Such a cute outfit, Teddi. And Ferris Bueller's Day Off is one of my favorite movies ever! I think I've watched it more than any other movie, it never gets old. I LOVE all these quotes!

    **kisses**
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ferris Bueller is such a classic! Never gets old. Those are such fun tights!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those TIGHTS!!
    And i want that blouse... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those tights are really cool!

    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those tights are wild!! I love how the shoes look like an extension of the print. And loving the loose top and tight skirt together. I think that's quite possibly my favourite outfit shape.

    LOL at the Ferris Bueller lines. It's a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your style :)
    great post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm in love with your tights =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, your tights are crazy!! Love them! And I love Ferris too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've actually never seen this film but it's always seemed very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Those tights are amazing! The colours are so gorgeous

    -LAURA xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Economics Teacher is probably the only movie role I remember Ben Stein in.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just gave your blog an award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  24. very cool tights! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ted! You are fantastic! I love this half, and her shirt ... I love this kind of blouse ... India is well! I loved everything! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute outfit. Loving the leggings. They are gorgeous.
    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tedddddi! I'm dying over that top! Too, too pretty! Thanks for linking up with Thursdays are for Thrifters!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. That style of shirt looks great with a pencil skirt. The last quote is my favourite. ;)

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words