Tuesday, April 3, 2012

for eva


Eva from Runaway Thrift tagged me with some questions & answers. So here goes...

 I dream of living near the ocean & mountains.
Me in Corpus Christi in 2008.
Another shot of me in Corpus Christi in 2008.

My dream is teach art to kids by day,
be a super hero with magical healing powers,
& rock star capabilities at night. 


My favorite animal is a bear.
you're not a bear by peter harren
My favorite pet is my guy. 
Just Kidding. ;)
My favorite pet is probably a dog.
My guy with my mom's dog Ellie B
in December 2011.





My favorite holiday is Halloween!
My nieces as monkeys on their 1st Halloween.
My nephew as Yoda on his 1st Halloween.

Yesterday I worked on art.
It says: "Art enables us to find ourselves
and lose ourselves at the same time."
-Thomas Merton

I would describe myself as:
outgoing, creative, sensitive,
kind, & silly.

This was me last Sunday.
Excuse the windblown hair.

I wish I owned these 4 outfits.
Alexis Mabille 2012 Spring RTW
Aminaka Wilmont 2012 Spring RTW

Angelo Marani 2012 Spring RTW
Anna Sui Spring 2012 RTW

I don't know have a best day of the week, because too many factors determine whether something is a good day or not.
This was a good day at Austin City Limits in 2008.
I'm in the hot pink tank top.
On that day we watched Jack White play guitar
& sing with his band The Raconteurs.
On that day, we also got to make & look at art.

My celebrity crush is Johnny Rzeznik.
From when we saw Goo Goo Dolls concert
 in 2010.
Johnny Rzeznik
source
Johnny Rzeznik
source

 This song describes my day because
I drove through major rainstorm due
to tornadoes. Yes, I heard tornado sirens.
Yes, I'm fine.



This is the last song I learned on my guitar.



My most embarrassing moments in 3 words are:
any accidental flashing.

23 comments:

  1. Love the baby Yoda photo! My three words for most embarrassing moment are: accidental train stopping.
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween is a close tie for christmas. I can't wait until I have some kids to take trick-or-treating, because after middle school it's hard finding stuff to do on halloween besides haunted trails and if you have some party to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little Yoda is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too wish that I could live near the ocean and I LOVE halloween ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this Angelo Marani ensemble looks just perfect! I would like to own those pieces as well.
    and the photos you've chosen for this post are so cute! btw, dogs are my favourite animals as well. always have been :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. you'll be a great art teacher... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little monkeys are so adorable and I love that bear print! I grew up by the ocean and I really miss it! My Mum teaches arts to kids- it's a lot of work but she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha nice post, sweet:)
    checkout mine if you've a chance dear thankyou:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg the beach is fantastic, i hope there is one like that in my city. i love halloween a LOOOT, even tho my city doesnt celebrate it well. great photos like usual ;D


    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh, those little monkeys!!! so cute (and yoda, too)! and yes, accidental flashing would be pretty embarrassing! i say go for the art teacher/superhero jon...it suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was such a great post. I LOVE that sweater; makes me smile (:

    Hosting a giveaway for some great accessories if you're interested:

    http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nephew is the cutest Yoda I have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Anna Sui dress is stunning. I want to own that outfit too!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no not flashinggg! Haha, poor Teddi! That's ok...give em a free show once in a while ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a cute dream...to have magical powers. I think you are creative, i like your art journals...and kind too, you say the nicest things.

    Mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ted I also dream to live in the mountains ... your photo is the beach holiday mood .. what a delight! I love the photos of the shows!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great post! I love reading all these facts about you. :) I love Halloween too. And cutest kids ever!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that Anna Sui lace dress! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So fun to learn more about you! I love that Anna Sui dress, so gorgeous. I love dogs and bears too!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your answers!! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, especially since you put this together so quickly! I saw the goo goo dolls in concert last year...AMAZING!!! Loved learning more about you!
    xox From Runaway Thrift

    ReplyDelete

if the spirit moves you, type some words